Enabling the Progress Reset
The Group Schedule Reset module allows you to schedule the reset of course progress for users within a group. Follow these steps to enable it:
- Go to LearnDash LMS > Groups > Edit Group > Settings.
- Toggle the “Reset Courses Progress” option under Display and Content Options to “On”.
Configuring Reset Parameters
You can configure when and how course progress is reset. Adjust the parameters as needed:
- Course Date Type: Whether to reset progress from course enrollment date, course completion date or on a custom date. One of the following options can be selected:
- Enrollment Date
- Completion Date
- Custom Date
- Reset Duration: Choose the duration after which progress will reset.
- Reset Duration Type: Reset course progress after X minutes/days/months. One of the following options can be selected:
You need to configure all of these settings together to understand the impact they will have. For instance, if you configure it like this:
- Course Date Type -> “Completion Date”
- Reset Duration -> 7
- Reset Duration Type: Days
The above configuration means that the user’s course progress will reset after 7 Days of Course Completion Date.
Using the Frontend Shortcode
This module comes with a readymade shortcode [lat_group_leader_groups_reset] which can be used to allow Group Leaders to set up Group Schedule Reset for his/her groups.
It’s crucial to emphasize that resetting course progress affects the database, and lost progress may not be recoverable. Always take a backup before using this module.