The LearnDash Quiz Result Export add-on allows to export all course quizzes result in one excel file. Each course have separate file generate now.
- Install the LearnDash plugin & activate it.
- Install the LearnDash Quiz Result Export add-on and activate it.
- After activating the add-on you will see the “LD Quiz Result Export” in sub-menu.
- First Activate LD Quiz Result Export addon via license Key
Configure LearnDash Quiz Result Export:
Navigate to LearnDash LMS > Courses option and create new course. After create new course so create new Lesson/topic and create new Quiz and attached all of this in new course.
The LearnDash Quiz Result Export in Excel plugin will export user’s responses on the LearnDash quiz in Excel file.
- Support for Excel format
- Export all quizzes responses of a Course
- Export all quizzes responses of a Course for a specific LearnDash Group
- Support for Single Choice Questions
- Support for Multiple Choice Questions
- Support for Assessment Questions
- Support for Essay Questions
- New Interface for Export Preview and Download
- Date Range Filter for preview/export
- Important Statistics including Average Score, Number of attempts, Last Attempt, Passes Users
- Show Pass and Fail Scores with Green and Red Background respectively
Note: For Quiz Results Export in Excel plugin to work it requires the quizzes have got the statistics enabled in the Quiz Settings.
For Quiz Results Export in Excel plugin to work it requires the quizzes have got the statistics enabled in the Quiz Settings.
After creating quizzes and quizzes attempted for user so download each course quizzes results. You have click Export Quiz Result option so its redirect to LD Quiz Result Tools options so select options and time selection so data is show now. So Click to Export Button so Excel file is download now.
This is the CSV file view for Exporting results for each user have attempted quiz.