LearnDash Leaderboards gives you the ability to easily create and add Course Leaderboards on your website. The ranking is based on the Courses.
- Create unlimited Leaderboards
- Advanced filtering options to show the Leaderboard based on Year
- Filter courses by course category and show leaderboard by course
- Place any leaderboard anywhere using a shortcode
- Use it for All courses or just a single course
- Ranking based on all quizzes of a course
- Ability to hide filters
- Mobile Responsive leaderboard that can be adapted to different screen sizes
- Ability to specify number of users in a leaderboard
- Ability to show only a specific LearnDash Group courses and users in leaderboard
- Shortcode to Show Specific User Rank
- Show Congratulations Popup including Quiz Rank on Quiz completion
- Show Congratulations Popup including Course Rank on Course completion
- Install the LearnDash plugin & activate it.
- Install the LearnDash Leaderboard add-on and activate it.
- After activating the add-on you will see the Learndash > Leaderboard > License Option.
- First Activate LearnDash Leaderboard addon via license Key.
Configure LearnDash Leaderboard:
Navigate to Learndash > Leaderboard > Config to set Per page list to show on the leaderboard page. After Click to Shortcode and copy shortcode and insert for any page now.
The LearnDash LMS Leaderboard plugin is designed to be easy to use. To get started, follow these steps:
- Add the shortcode for the leaderboard to the page or post where you want to display it.
- Modify the shortcode to specify the ranking criteria, course or quiz, and any filters you want to apply.
- Publish the page or post.
For more details about how to use the shortcode please go to Dashboard > LearnDash LMS > Leaderboard > Shortcode
Individual Course Leaderboard
Navigate to Pages > Create New Page and Insert this shortcode with Course ID to this page.
Show the leaderboard with filters.
Show the leaderboard for a course without filters.
[ldlb_leaderboard filters="0" course_id="XXX"]
Show the leaderboard for users that are in specific group
Show the leaderboard for a quiz without filters
After Courses Complete Ranking Popup Show
Navigate to Learndash > Courses and edit any Course and goto Settings. Scroll down and Enable Rank Notification on Course Completion. After Option Enable Rank Popup & Confetti Effect Enable Now then Update Course now
After Quiz Complete Ranking Popup Show
Navigate to Learndash > Quiz and edit any Quiz and goto Settings. Scroll down and Enable Rank Notification on Course Completion. After Option Enable Rank Popup & Confetti Effect Enable Now then Update Quiz now.